Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It's Tuesday, only three days until Christmas Eve! The gifts are all purchased, wrapped and are under the tree. Most of the groceries have been purchased and I'm still baking.




I hope to be finished by tomorrow. I'll also finish any cleaning that needs to be done. I look forward to having an entire day to do all of these last minute things . Hopefully, my energy will remain intact. I hope to post some pictures of my decorations, but will have to do that on my other computer.



I wish you all the blessings possible in this season and throughout the year. Stop by often, so I'll be more timely with my blogging!!



My kitty is asking for my attention, so I will give in to her. Have a lovely few days before Christmas!! Take a nap and don't feel guilty. These are exhausting days.

No comments:

Post a Comment